The Kickin' It Kids Center is the First Center of its Kind Embracing Children from Early Childhood Staying with them throughout Their School Years & Social Journey
• Curriculum Designed for Children Beginning at 3 Years Old.
• HomeSchool Curriculum K-10; Offering Students Accredited Schooling
with Extra Curricular Programs in a Social Environment.
• Programs include a Core Character Building Curriculum.
• Manners, Etiquette and Kindness are Taught & Re-enforced.
• Only Daily Curriculum that Includes Martial Arts Workshops Beginning at the Preschool Level.
• After School Positive Outlet Programs; such as music, art, animal care, dance, health, beauty, athletics & martial arts.
*Positive outlets help turn negative feelings, stresses and emotions into positive energy and healthy respectful behaviors.